Valentine Gift Ideas For Her
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read my full disclosure here.
Stuck on Valentine gift ideas for her this year? Well, you don’t have to be with this gift guide filled with thoughtful and meaningful ideas.
So many of us spend Valentine’s Day enjoying a meal together, which to me is the best gift of all. It’s so nice to plan and cook a dinner or to head out to your favourite restaurant. I know a lot of us like to spoil the ones we love with gifts, especially on Valentine’s Day.
I always believe in gifting thoughtfully, which is why I’ve put together this curated list of Valentine gift ideas for her.
When I’m planning gifts I like to think about what someone may want but won’t buy for themselves or finding them something useful. P.s. you won’t be seeing any jewellery here!
I have already shared gift basket ideas that are great to give to friends, family and loved ones. You could create a gift basket and add some of these great Valentine gift ideas for her.
If you’re planning on eating in, check out my refreshing gin cocktail that would pair well with dinner. You can also plan ahead by making this decadent cookie cake for dessert.
- The Staub dutch oven that she’s always wanted, but never wanted to spend money on. These are incredible to cook with and will last a life time.
- Why not gift her a scrumptious smelling candle? Glasshouse is well known for there delightful vanilla caramel scent!
- A pack of hand made floral face masks so she can start the new year off fresh and cute. Practical gifts can be the best gifts!
- The New Year often means new goals being set. Most of us set health and fitness goals making these Apple air pods the perfect gift of encouragement and motivation.
- This ceramic oil diffuser is so chic and comes in four simplistic colours to choose from white, black, terracotta, charcoal. Perfect for setting a calm, relaxing mood at home.
- Nothing says I love you more elegantly than a stunning bunch of red roses. These eternity roses last for up to 2-3 years and do not require water or sunlight since they are natural, non-toxic preserved flowers.
- An air fryer that can fit a whole 5-pound chicken. Why not use this to cook Valentine’s Day dinner?
- You can never go wrong with perfume! Jo Malone have a beautiful range of perfume that comes in packaged oh so beautifully. The Peony & Blush Suede is my personal favourite, it smells divine.
- Burt’s Bee lip balm is so handy to have, comes in pretty colours and moisturises so well. These are perfect to pair with Valentine’s Day chocolate and flowers.
- Looking for a simple Valentine gift idea for her? This cute coffee mug may be all you’re looking for. Pair it with her favourite coffee to take this gift up one more notch.
- Enjoy taking snap shots while making memories together with this vintage style Polaroid camera. It has a 60 day battery life, flash settings and a self-timer so you can always be sure to get pictures together.
- If she loves to read why not gift her a Kindle this Valentine’s Day. I can be a bit of a bookworm myself and think the Kindle is a great way to take lots of books on holiday without the added weight.
- If you want to gift something different that’s meaningful, this 100 Dates scratch poster is so much fun! You can also find a scratch poster for movies, which would encourage future movie night together.
Whats will you be gifting her this Valentine’s Day?